Basic Activity Info
- Large Group
- Medium Group
- Small Group
- Classroom (small indoor space)
Participants complete logic puzzles about kids participating in outdoor winter activities for march break.
Logic Puzzles (there is an easier and harder puzzle) - attached to this activity
Print off the logic puzzles (easy and/or hard), and hand out to participants.
- Participants will work on the logic puzzles individually or with a partner.
- There is an easier and a harder logic puzzle; participants could try both (the answers are not the same).
- There are clues on each logic puzzle that participants read through and use to deduct the answers.
- Each logic puzzle is about 5 classmates that each participated in a different outdoor winter activity for their March break.
- The leader and participants could do the easy one together, and then participants work on the harder one.
- The answers are attached with the logic puzzle.
- Sherlock away!
- After, participants can talk about their favourite outdoor winter activity, what they did on March break, what they are going to do on March break, and then maybe go outside and participate in a winter activity.
Developed for the Leisure Information Network. www.lin.ca