At Red Deer Child Care, we believe in providing parents with choices in child care to best meet the needs of individual families.
As the only agency in Red Deer to offer a full range of child care options – day care, day homes play schools and school age programs – we give parents choices. Parents can choose from day homes throughout the city, our unique day cares, play school programs and our school age program, which are located at elementary schools across the city.
RED DEER CHILD CARE OFFERS:
- A fun, safe and secure environment where children can learn, develop and grow.
- Trained and certified child care staff
- A place where all children are treated with dignity and respect
- A nurturing environment
- Developmentally appropriate planned activities that are designed to help each child develop to his or her full potential
- "Learn through play" philosophy
- Encouraging and welcoming parental input to build the connection between home and their child care program, a key ingredient to success in the child care experience.
- Serving each child’s and each family’s unique needs.
Our School Age Programs operate before and after school. Fun, action packed day programs are offered during all Professional Development Days. School Age Programs are located in elementary schools throughout Red Deer in both the Public and Catholic school systems. Programming provides for the active needs of children ages 4.5 to 12 in their out of school hours - mornings from 6:45am and after school until 6:00pm. We offer full day holiday programs like Easter, Christmas, and Summer breaks.
In addition to our regular before and after school care, full day programs are also available during breaks such as Christmas, spring, Easter and summer
Red Deer Child Care is a non-profit organization that has been meeting the child care needs of Red Deer families since 1970.