The Boys and Girls Club of Canada have many after school programs for children and youth.
- Take It EASY (Empowerment and Self-Esteem for Youth) program addresses complex issues facing young people - especially girls 10-15.
- Cool Moves tackles poor eating habits and inactivity among kids aged 8 to 12.
- Get BUSY (Building the Ultimate and Sensational You) program tackles the growing problems of inactivity and obesity and also develops leadership in youth.
- Keystone focuses on leadership, education and career development, economic and political awareness, and social recreation for kids 14 and up.
- Power Up! helps kids to develop positive study habits and practices at school, and encourages a life-long interest in learning.
- Torch Clubs get pre-teens engaged with what’s happening in their community.
Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada (BGCC)