- 2 cans drained garbanzo beans (15 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place garbanzo beans in a dish towel and pat dry.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne, coriander and cumin.
- Toss garbanzo beans in mixture and spread in one layer on aluminum lined baking sheet.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake for 1 hour, until chickpeas are crisp and golden.
Baked in a savory mixture of olive oil, coriander, cumin and smoked paprika, Crispy Spiced Chickpeas are a perfect snack to munch on.
The Latin Kitchen