- red, green, yellow, or orange pepper - a mixture is nice
- hummus or other dip, such as a salad dressing
Knife for cutting veggies
- Cut the pepper in half (sideways)
- Clean out the seeds from inside to make "bowls"
- Use one side as your bowl and cut the other side into strips
- Cut the celery and carrots into thin strips
- Use the bowl to hold all your veggie strips
Tip: Prepare the celery and carrot strips in advance. Let the kids help with preparing the "bowls."
Serve with chosen dip. When the strips are done, the children can eat the bowl!
Inspired by Nemours, Kids Health, Incredible Edible Veggie Bowls