- Various fruits freeze well - pineapple rings or chunks, seedless green and/or red grapes, melon, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, nectarines, cherries, etc.
- Prepare the fruit the same as you would for eating unfrozen: Wash and pat dry, remove stones from pitted fruit, cut into bite-sized chunks
- Whole berries can be put in a large sealable freezer bag
- Other fruits should be laid flat on a tray lined with parchment paper - try to avoid having fruit overlap
- Freeze for about 2-4 hours
- Package them up after freezing so they avoid getting freezer burn
Serve straight from the freezer!
- Use toothpicks or popsicle sticks to grab the fruit and dip into plain or flavoured yogurt.
- Layer several different kinds of fruit on one popsicle stick
Created for Leisure Information Network, Inspired by multiple sources